For your convenience, some common questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: How frequently should I expect to see new blog content posted?
A: Dr. Terri posts new blog post approximately twice a week, usually on Mondays & Thursdays.
Q: How frequently should I expect to see new podcasts made available?
A: Dr Terri posts new podcasts every other week on Saturdays.
Q: How do I post my picture in the comment section?
A: My blog currently uses the Gravatar (Globally Recognized Avatar) system. You will need to register for an account and include your picture at gravatar.com. Don’t worry, if you can’t figure this out, I have it set up so that you will be automatically assigned an avatar to use on my site.
Q: What are your comment posting guidelines?
A: The following comment policy has been developed to help encourage healthy conversation.
I am excited about using the comments feature to enhance our conversations. But, without a few simple ground rules, conversation can get ugly which discourages others from joining.
So here is my comments policy. By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
1. You may post using your real first name or a pseudonym. I encourage people to use their real first name. There is no need to post your last name or any other identification factors, such as home address or phone number. Be smart & be safe.
2. You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others probably have that question too. Therefore, please post comments right on my blog. It is a better use of my time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails.
3. You may disagree with me. You are welcome to disagree but I ask that if you disagree that you do so respectfully.
4. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. Here are specific things you should avoid: (Off-topic; libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law; “Spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.)You may post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
5. You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
6. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.